Saturday, April 12, 2014

A call to action 2 months. Hawaii 50

I believe for any pro Photographer starting out is extremely exciting. There is a rush in making your passion your job. When you love what you do for work it's not work.

The past two weeks have been eye opening. In the last few months I have been doing little personal shoots. This seriously shows in my work and my unchanged portfolio. I need to go back to the beginning and find that love again. (Insert lyrics here).

Well, Looking at my website WilliamScottCarlson.com it's a mess. Untouched since it's relaunch months ago and yes... same old portfolio. A change is a coming!


So, now that I've relaunched my blog, I'm coming to the realization I've neglected so much more. I am a working Photographer and I'm ready to create killer art. How am I going to take it to the next level you ask?  Answer- grace and style!

I've started a project called Hawaii 50. I will be taking 150 images from 50 shoots around Oahu in the next two months. It's been sometime since I took on a personal project. This project is solely for the fun of Photography and to inspire myself. Keep watching you might just get inspired yourself.

At the end of said two months, I will transform my webpage and scrap the old portfolio. During this period I will be posting my shots on this blog and on Instagram @WilliamScottCarlsonPhotography (that's a plug to follow me). When it's all said and done I hope to show my personality, my new vision, my art. Now it's getting to the good part.

Shootz,
Bill






No comments:

Post a Comment