Thursday, April 17, 2014

Moving the chains - lifesyle Photography - Hawaii 50


 Totally switching gears, part of my Hawaii 50 project is getting out of my comfort zone. This is the art of child photography.

I had the opportunity to shoot the beautiful young Marley. We headed down to a local beach here in Hau'ula HI. It was a little overcast, I like to call it Seattle's great light box. Perfect condition to get some smooth lines and creamy backgrounds.

This is the first time I've shot child Photography. The biggest take back for me is, I'm fairly likable but not as funny as I think I am. Just keep it simple

Kids are great to work with, no egos brought to the table. Not a care in the world just  the ocean and sand. I literally haven't smiled so much while editing photos ever! Very cute kid. Also note to self for next time, bring props toys, chairs, pony.

With the Hawaii 50 project I really want to get out and get busy. I want to shoot more than any other photographer in my area.

I'm learning that this project is more than just Photography. The people are really becoming the story. It will be interesting to see what comes of this project. I'm excited for where it's taking me next, stay tuned for a Polynesian experience coming soon!

If your on Oahu and want to make some art. You want to make something happen? I want to make something happen. Send me a message, I'm always looking to shoot.

 

Shootz,

Bill










No comments:

Post a Comment